- non payment of premium or premium not made on time.
- fraud or misrepresentation of material fact during application.
- this policy is cancelled at the request of the policyholder.
- total claims of this policy have reached the lifetime limit specified.
- on the death of the insured (hence terminating coverage for dependants too).
- the insured ceases to qualify as a dependant.
- the insured attains the coverage age limit specified.
- termination of coverage for all policies in a certain market and the company withdraws this policy completely from the market in accordance with the Portfolio Withdrawal Condition.
- termination of a plan to which ExcelCare Plus rider is attached (if applicable).
If all the situations above don't happen, a policyholder can renew his coverage easily. In sum, it is very important to make sure that our medical card is renewable every year so that we still get the protection we need the most at older ages.