WELCOME TO MY BLOG !
PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT OR EMAIL TO HELP ME IN IMPROVING MY BLOG !

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

WHAT IS MY DUTY AS AN INSURANCE PLANNER?

As an insurance planner, I will do the following steps:
  1. Goal Setting - I will determine a prospect's goal of buying an insurance plan like retirement, children's education and so on.
  2. Fact Finding - I need his information about cash flow, asset, liability, investment, insurance and others.
  3. Analysis - Based on the information provided, I will analyze it scientifically to see whether he is fully and financially protected by his insurance plans.
  4. Recommendation - Based on the analysis, I will provide practical suggestions and solutions. If the result shows that his insurance need is fulfilled, no recommendation will be made.
  5. Review - If the prospect accepts my recommendation, I will do a review once a year for free in order to make sure that his insurance need is always fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOP