- Goal Setting - I will determine a prospect's goal of buying an insurance plan like retirement, children's education and so on.
- Fact Finding - I need his information about cash flow, asset, liability, investment, insurance and others.
- Analysis - Based on the information provided, I will analyze it scientifically to see whether he is fully and financially protected by his insurance plans.
- Recommendation - Based on the analysis, I will provide practical suggestions and solutions. If the result shows that his insurance need is fulfilled, no recommendation will be made.
- Review - If the prospect accepts my recommendation, I will do a review once a year for free in order to make sure that his insurance need is always fulfilled.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
WHAT IS MY DUTY AS AN INSURANCE PLANNER?
As an insurance planner, I will do the following steps: