WELCOME TO MY BLOG !
PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT OR EMAIL TO HELP ME IN IMPROVING MY BLOG !

Monday, January 19, 2009

FINANCIAL PLANNING SEMINAR (FIRST DAY).

I took Financial Planners Program (FPP) last year January. FPP is specially designed for AIA insurance agents who possess degree or higher qualification. Financial Planning Seminar (FPS) is the final part of the FPP. There are three sessions from 19 to 21 January 2009. Today, I learnt about Business Insurance Planning. The speaker was from AIA Berhad. He spoke a very good English.

One of the points he impressed me very deeply was "We, as insurance agents or planners, should never always just think of U$$$D when we approach a prospect. We are there to help him". Of course, money is very important as we don't have any income and subsidy from AIA Berhad if we can't close a sale. But, if we just think of our commission without taking our clients' needs into consideration, our commission and career will not last long. Once we can take care of their needs, they will never surrender their policies unless they have problem in paying premium. I am not very sure how much my commission is for certain life insurance plans. So, when I approach a prospect, I can pay more attention to his needs instead of my total commission from the sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOP