WELCOME TO MY BLOG !
PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT OR EMAIL TO HELP ME IN IMPROVING MY BLOG !

Monday, January 19, 2009

IS IT ALRIGHT IF AN INSURANCE AGENT FILLS OUR APPLICATION FORMS WITHOUT OUR PRESENCE?

When Financial Planning Seminar was over, I met a friend of mine in Pandan Jaya, KL. He bought a medical card from me. The annual limit and overall lifetime limit are RM 90,000 and RM 300,000 respectively. The annual premium is RM 445.50. He signed immediately after our dinner.

Unless my clients want, I will never fill the application forms in front of them not because I want to do hide something but because I want to save my time and their time. In fact, it is alright if an insurance agent fills the application forms without our presence as our application forms will be photostatted and attached to our policy contract. After we get our policy contract, we must make sure the photostat of application forms are correctly filled by the agent. If there is a mistake, we can ask the agent to correct it. If we find that the policy contract is not relevant or doesn't have the benefits the agent has mentioned earlier, we still have 15 days from the date we receive our policy contract to cancel it and get back our money after deducting all the expenses incurred by the insurance company like what I have mentioned previously in my post titled WHAT IS A 'COOLING OFF PERIOD' OR 'FREE-LOOK PERIOD'? (January 6, 2009).

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOP